Best Ethical Hacking Course In Lahore
History of ethical hacking, Fundamental of Networking, Kali Linux, Penetration Testing, Network Design, Software security Freelancing, and more…
📅 Duration: 02 Months 📚 Course Modules: 04 🎯 Skill Level: Advance
Ethical Hacking Course Modules
1. History Of Ethical Hacking
2.Fundamental Of Networking
3.Using of Kali linux
4. Penetration Testing
LEARN ABOUT ETHICAL HACKING COURSE :
The Ideoversity Institute has introduced an Ethical Hacking course in Lahore. Our goal is to serve talented kids who are above their means. A permitted attempt to acquire unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data constitutes ethical hacking.
Copies of hostile attackers’ strategies and behaviors constitute an ethical hack. By doing so, security flaws can be found and fixed before a malicious attacker has a chance to take advantage of them.
TYPES OF ETHICAL HACKING :
There are many different ethical hacking techniques, from black box penetration testing to white box penetration testing. In terms of cyber security, each method of hacking has benefits and drawbacks. Therefore, it’s crucial to comprehend the variations before picking which suits your demands best.
WHY DO WE NEED ETHICAL HACKING?
To find the vulnerabilities in your systems and patch them up before malevolent hackers do, ethical hacking is crucial.Although it may seem obvious to you, many businesses fail to implement this vital step in their security measures until they have already been compromised. Fixing system bugs before they are used against you is much simpler (and less expensive) than doing so afterward.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF ETHICAL HACKING?
Terrorist organisations fund hackers to infiltrate security systems at the start of international conflicts, either to damage national security features or to extort large sums of money by introducing malware and withholding access. causing cybercrime to steadily increase.
To protect their systems from hackers, businesses must install a multitude of technologies and upgrade their hack-prevention techniques. To protect the networks of companies,
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLES OF AN ETHICAL HACKER:
- Meeting with your client to discuss the security measures in place at the moment.
- Examining the system, network topology, and weak points for the organisation.
- Performing system penetration testing (s).
- Locating and recording security holes and weaknesses.
- Evaluating the network’s security level.
- Determining the best security options.
- Making reports on penetration tests.
- Performing penetration testing after putting new or suggested security measures in place.
- Recommended learning path by industry
- Access to ethical hacking professionals only
- Upon completion, receive a specialized Certification.
1. Malware Analysis
- Malware Concepts
- APT Concepts
- Trojan Concepts
- Virus and Worm Concepts
- File-less Malware Concepts
- Malware Analysis
- Malware Countermeasures
- Anti-Malware Software
2. Wireless Network Security
- Network Scanning Concepts
- Scanning Tools
- Host Discovery
- Port and Service Discovery
- OS Discovery (Banner Grabbing/OS Fingerprinting)
- Scanning Beyond IDS and Firewall
- Network Scanning Countermeasures.
3. Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment Concepts
- Vulnerability Classification and Assessment Types
- Vulnerability Assessment Tools
- Vulnerability Assessment Reports