Best SEO Course in Lahore Pakistan
Best SEO Course in Lahore Pakistan includes, WordPress Introduction, Inserting Hyperlinks, ON-page SEO, Technical SEO, Link Building, Local SEO, Off-Page SEO, Site Audit, Keyword Research.
📅 Duration: 02 Months 📚 Course Modules: 4 🎯 Skill Level: Advance
Best SEO Course in Lahore Pakistan Course Modules
4. Complete SEO
6. SEO Audit
Introduction Of Best SEO Course in Lahore Pakistan
Search engines like Google, MSN, Bing, etc. have billions of searches, and if your website is not ranked then you will lose a lot of free traffic every second. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process in which you optimize your website with ON-Page Optimization and use some techniques of OFF-Page Optimization to rank your website on a keyword. Join SEO Course In Lahore.
Search Engine Optimization is more complex than ever in 2022. It takes more than just building links, creating any new content, and adding a few keywords to improve your organic search rankings and increase the visibility of your business or brand. You need to keep track of and understand new emerging trends. Ideoversity best training institute is providing SEO course in Lahore
Search Engine Optimization is not only about search engines, but Good Search Engine Optimization starts to improve the user experience and usability of a website. SEO is good for the Social Media Marketing Promotion of your website and also increases the website’s trust. If you provide unique content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic can snowball (google dancing) over time, whereas advertising needs continuous funding to send traffic to your site. Ideoversity is providing the best SEO course in Lahore.
In 2022, there are 6.9 billion searches on Google every day, by using SEO and ranking on Google you can reach billions of active users. Just imagine your business reach to 1 billion active users generating business through Google can be quite easy. Learn SEO Course In Lahore and start generating free traffic. Learn SEO to rank your website and run your business online. Ideovrsity is the best platform to learn SEO courses in Lahore
Who Should Join SEO Course In Lahore:
- Business Owner – To increase online sale and profits by 10X
- Students – Learn the most demanded skill and start freelancing
- Professionals – Upgrade your portfolio and have more opportunities
- Influencers, Bloggers, and YouTubers – Reach more fans ever than before
- House Wives – Stay home, start freelancing, and earn
- Marketing & Sales Professionals – who want to rank in search engines
- Website Designer and Developers – to earn more via SEO
- Affiliate Marketers – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn more
- Marketing Companies – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn
- Link Builders – hands-on experience of link building
The staff of small, medium, and large companies or law firms
- Freelancers – to offer demanding SEO services.
5 Fundamental Steps to SEO Success (Best SEO Course in Lahore Pakistan)
- Figure out what your customers are searching for
- Optimize your web pages for your target keyword
- Understand both search engines and humans
- Get other websites to link to your site
- Start measuring your SEO success
Objective (SEO Course In Lahore)
The objective of the SEO Course In Lahore is to:
- Learn how to generate leads and sales from search engine optimization
- Understanding the basics Search Engine Advertising
- Learning marketing techniques used by big brands.
- Determining keyword and targeting your audience
- Working on live SEO projects
- Hands-on experience on WordPress
- Installing, updating, managing, creating users and using WordPress
- Determining white hat, black hat, and gray hat SEO techniques
- Working on Pay Per Click Ads (Adwords)
AFTER THIS COURSE, SKILLS OUTCOMES
1. WordPress Introduction
- Get Started With WordPress
- Basics Of WordPress, Theme, And Plugin
- What Is The Post?
- Creating And Administering Posts
- How To Use Themes
- Plugins & Widgets
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Media Library
- Creating Users
- Configuring Website settings
- Themes And Plugins
- Adding A Slideshow
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Handling Footer
- Backing Up The Website
- How To Work On DIVI
- Widgets & Sidebar & Menus
- SEO ModulesWhat Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Keywords Research
- How To Be Search Engine Friendly
- On-Page SEO
- UI And UX According To SEO
- Technical SEO
- Mobile Web Crawling
- Link Building
- Local SEO
- Off-Page Optimization
- SEO Site Audit
- Web 2.0 And The Power Of Little Things
- Display Advertising
- Campaign Creation AdWords
- Algorithm Updates
2. WordPress Outline
- WordPress Introduction
- WordPress Introduction
- What is WordPress?
- Why use WordPress.
- How can WordPress help me?
- How much does WordPress cost?
- How/where do I get WordPress?
- Get Started with WordPress
- Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- How to download WordPress
- Installing WordPress from scratch
- Creating & Connecting Database
- Changing your password
Basics of WORDPRESS, THEME, AND PLUGIN
- WordPress dashboard basic
- Understanding Version, Release, and Modification Updates
- How to update WordPress, Theme, and Plugin.
- How to find the latest WordPress release
- Difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- What is the post?
- Your first post basics
- Post Details
- Working with photos
- Working with videos
- Categories & slugs
3. CREATING AND ADMINISTERING POSTS
- Setting Up Categories and Tags
- Understanding Title and Content Areas
- Configuring the Publish Area
- Setting the Featured Image
- What is the theme?
- Folder Strategy
- Finding a great theme
- Theme directories
- Paid themes
- Installing a theme, ways & techniques
- What are plugins?
- Folder & File Strategy
- Finding plugins
- Plugin directory
- Plugin search
- Installing plugins – ways & techniques
- What is a sidebar?
- What are sidebar widgets?
- Choosing and installing sidebar widgets
- Adding links
- Adding text and images
- Header; how to make a beautiful header?
- Using theme features
- Using Static images
- GIF files
- Inserting hyperlink to download file
- Inserting hyperlink to an External Websites
- Inserting Hyperlinks to an Internal Page
- Inserting an E-mail Address & Removing a Hyperlink
Working with sliders
- Working with Theme options
- Using plugins
- Dynamicity & possibilities
- Menus default options
- Theme default options
- Arranging multiple menus
- Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings
- Understanding WordPress Image File Creation
- Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure
- Uploading and Managing Media Files
- Add/edit users
- User roles
- How to delete users
- What if a user is mistakenly deleted
CONFIGURING WEBSITE SETTINGS
- Configuring General Settings
- Configuring Reading Settings
- Configuring Permalinks
THEMES AND PLUGINS
- What is a Plugin
- How to download the plugin
- Installing, Updating, and deleting the plugin
- Choosing a Theme
- Installing and Configuring a Theme
- Switching Between Themes
- Adding Menu, Media, and Content to a Theme
- Administering, Upgrading, and Maintaining Plugins
ADDING A SLIDESHOW
- Uploading Images for Slideshow
- Using the Theme’s Built-in Slideshow Feature
- Installing a Slideshow Plugin
- Creating a Slideshow
- Adding the Slideshow to a Page
- Adding a Slideshow to a Sidebar
ADDING SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS
- using a Plugin to Add Social Media Buttons
- Adding Social Media Buttons to a Widget
- Using the Theme’s Option to Add Social Media Button
- How to maintain Footer?
- Using widgets
- Static & gif images
- BACKING UP THE WEBSITE
- Installing a Plugin
- Creating a Backup
- Locating the Backup
- Downloading the Backup
- How to work ON DIVI
WIDGETS AND SIDEBARS
- What is Widget
- What is Sidebar
- Adding/Removing Widgets
- Adding Text, Post, Image, and other types of widgets
- Search Engine Optimization Modules
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION?
- SEARCH ENGINES AND DIRECTORIES
- HOW SEARCH ENGINES WORK
- CRAWLERS, ROBOTS, SPIDERS
- SEARCH ENGINE INDEXING
- WEBSITE ARCHITECTURE
- STATIC PAGES
- DYNAMIC PAGES
- History (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Baidu, etc.)
- Development & Growth of Search Engines in a Cyber
- Type of Marketing
- Pull Marketing
- Purpose of SEO
- How Google’s Search Engine Works
- Basics of SEO
- Terminology Cycle of Search Engine (How its Work)
- Table of SEO Success Factors
- What is ranking on Google?
- Advantages of high Ranking
4. KEYWORDS RESEARCH
- What are keywords?
- Purpose of keywords in Website’s marketing
- Uses of Keyword Researching Tools (Search Volumes, Competition, Business
- Keyword Planner tool And other 3rd part online tools and
- Mapping Keywords to Website Pages
- Segregation of High and Low priority Keyword
- Primary Keywords Secondary Keywords LSI Keywords
- Competitive Keywords Also
- Create an Excel File of keywords
- Uses of formulas to get find the best and main (Business matching keywords).
5. Search Engine Optimization
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION?
SEARCH ENGINES AND DIRECTORIES
HOW SEARCH ENGINES WORK
CRAWLERS, ROBOTS, SPIDERS
SEARCH ENGINE INDEXING
History (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Baidu etc.)
Development & Growth of Search Engines in a Cyber
Type of Marketing
Purpose of SEO
How Google’s Search Engine Works
Basics of SEO
Terminology Cycle of Search Engine (How its Work)
Table of SEO Success Factors
What is ranking on Google?
Advantages of high Ranking
What are keywords?
Purpose of keywords in Website’s marketing
Uses of Keyword Researching Tools(Search Volumes, Competition, Business
Keyword Planner tool And other 3rd part online tools and
Mapping Keywords to Website Pages
Segregation of High and Low priority Keyword
Primary Keywords Secondary Keywords LSI Keywords
Competitive Keywords Also
Create an Excel File of keywords
Uses of formulas to get find the best and main (Business matching keywords)
HOW TO BE SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
What is On-Page SEO?
Two type of SEO = “On Page” & “Off Page”
Basics of HTML – Designing How to use Keywords
Whole keyword report in On-Page SEO?
URL, Meta, Title, Description, Hi, and other headings
Algorithm of How to use Keyword on Website’s Page
Which types of Images are used on the page?
ALT in the Images Crawling & Indexing
Difference between Crawling and Indexing
XML & HTML Sitemaps, How to make it? Robots.tx
Purpose of that file!
Algo of Robots file best practices
Fundamental of Anchor Text
Complete Case study of Anchor Text
How to prioritize the other web pages?
Analyze with the Tools
Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster
Know the Off-page Optimization
How to create Backlinks
Why are backlinks essential?
Know more about Do-Follow and No-Follow Backlinks
How to increase Domain Authority?
What is Google Domain Authority?
What are Search Engine Submissions?
Blog posting and comment writing
Article writing and submissions
Press Release writing and submissions
Broken Link Building
PBN link building
Expired domain link building
Profile Creation Link building
Web 2.0 link building (Blogging)
Tier 2, Tier 3 link building
UI AND UX ACCORDING TO SEO
How to make friendly web design & architecture?
Thinking of good UI and designing a website (goals & conversion models)
How to show your content and where?
Improving UI/UX for SEO
Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / Pingdom Tool / Google Page Speed
How to fix it according to Google’s Stander Broken Links
Test and improve page speed
Mobile web crawling
Structured data usage & optimization
Make sure important resources are crawLable
Audit internal links
Review your sitemap
LINK BUILDING (OFF-PAGE SEO)
What is link building?
Purpose of backlinks?
Types of Backlinks
Do follow link and not follow link
LINK BUILDING (OFF-PAGE SEO)
Normal “BL (com)
Ranks (singles, measurement, check, and balance)
How to prioritize the Backlinks?
According to Google
SEO Strategies for Localized Businesses
Social Media Back linking and Marketing(Quora, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook,
Online Reputation Management
Targeted Audience Strategy
Lead Generation for Local Audience
Local SEO (by Category, Niche, Products, Services etc.)(Schema for
Addresses, Local Keywords, Local Websites
6. Content Writing | Blogging
● Introduction to Contents Writing
● Types of Contents Writing
● Introduction to blogging
● Types of blogs
● Learning to write quality content
● Understanding your audience
● Digital Content Marketing
● Learning ways to make money through Content Skills
● Proof Reading Techniques and Software