Search Enigne Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Site Audit
SEO Course In Lahore Pakistan
Introduction Of SEO Course In Lahore
Search engines like Google, MSN, Bing, etc. have billions of searches, and if your website is not ranked then you will lose a lot of free traffic every second. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process in which you optimize your website with ON-Page Optimization and use some techniques of OFF-Page Optimization to rank your website on a keyword. Join SEO Course In Lahore.
Search Engine Optimization is more complex than ever in 2021. It takes more than just building links, creating any new content, and adding a few keywords to improve your organic search rankings and increase the visibility of your business or brand. You need to keep track of and understand new emerging trends. Ideoversity best training institute is providing SEO course in Lahore
Search Engine Optimization is not only about search engines, but Good Search Engine Optimization starts to improve the user experience and usability of a website. SEO is good for the Social Media Marketing Promotion of your web site and also increases the website’s trust. If you provide unique content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic can snowball (google dancing) over time, whereas advertising needs continuous funding to send traffic to your site. Ideoversity is providing the best SEO course in Lahore.
Search engines are getting smarter, but they still need our help. Optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
To sum up, if you follow Search Engine Optimization Factors and Strategies, you can increase your website traffic and revenue with On-Page Optimization and OFF-Page Optimization.
If you are not familiar with SEO Strategies, don’t worry, Ideoversity Training Institute in Pakistan is the best place to learn professional skills. Lahore Ideoversity Training Institute provides SEO Course In Lahore & complete information about SEO strategies and techniques with Web Development through WordPress.
In 2020, there are 6.9 billion searches on Google every day, by using SEO and ranking on Google you can reach billions of active users. Just imagine your business reach to 1 billion active users generating business through Google can be quite easy. Learn SEO Course In Lahore and start generating free traffic. Learn SEO to rank your website and run your buisness online. Ideovrsity is the best platform to learn SEO course in Lahore.
If you are thinking that you became the Best SEO expert in Pakistan and achieve your goals about your planning for SEO Expert then this platform is your best preference.Ideoversity is the Best Training Institute for SEO in Pakistan because this course’s purpose is to improve your skills to a higher extent, for this learns MOZ, and Google algorithm updates. Most people who run websites have a limited understanding of SEO, so you often only need to get the basics right to succeed.
5 Fundamental Steps to SEO Success (SEO Course In Lahore)
- Figure out what your customers are searching for
- Optimize your web pages for your target keyword
- Understand both search engines and humans
- Get other websites to link to your site
- Start measuring your SEO success
Objective (SEO Course In Lahore)
The objective of the SEO Course In Lahore is to:
- Learn how to generate leads and sales from search engine optimization
- Understanding the basics Search Engine Advertising
- Learning marketing techniques used by big brands.
- Determining keyword and targeting your audience
- Working on live SEO projects
- Hands-on experience on WordPress
- Installing, updating, managing, creating users and using WordPress
- Determining white hat, black hat, and gray hat SEO techniques
- Working on Pay Per Click Ads (Adwords)
AFTER THIS COURSE, SKILLS OUTCOMES
- Website Development
- Website Design
- WordPress Management
- Keyword Research
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Link Building
- UI & UX
- PPC Ads
- Web 2.0
- Display Ads
Who Should Join SEO Course In Lahore:
- Business Owner – To increase online sale and profits by 10X
- Students – Learn the most demanded skill and start freelancing
- Professionals – Upgrade your portfolio and have more opportunities
- Influencers, Bloggers, and YouTubers – Reach more fans ever than before
- House Wives – Stay home, start freelancing, and earn
- Marketing & Sales Professionals – who want to rank in search engines
- Website Designer and Developers – to earn more via SEO
- Affiliate Marketers – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn more
- Marketing Companies – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn
- Link Builders – hands-on experience of link building
The staff of small, medium, and large companies or law firms
- Freelancers – to offer demanding SEO services.
- Get Started With WordPress
- Basics Of WordPress, Theme, And Plugin
- What Is The Post?
- Creating And Administering Posts
- How To Use Themes
- Plugins & Widgets
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Media Library
- Creating Users
- Configuring Website settings
- Themes And Plugins
- Adding A Slideshow
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Handling Footer
- Backing Up The Website
- How To Work On DIVI
- Widgets & Sidebar & Menus
- SEO ModulesWhat Is Search Engine Optimization?
- Keywords Research
- How To Be Search Engine Friendly
- On-Page SEO
- UI And UX According To SEO
- Technical SEO
- Mobile Web Crawling
- Link Building
- Local SEO
- Off-Page Optimization
- SEO Site Audit
- Web 2.0 And The Power Of Little Things
- Display Advertising
- Campaign Creation AdWords
- Algorithm Updates
- WordPress Introduction
- WordPress Introduction
- What is WordPress?
- Why use WordPress.
- How can WordPress help me?
- How much does WordPress cost?
- How/where do I get WordPress?
- Get Started with WordPress
- Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- How to download WordPress
- Installing WordPress from scratch
- Creating & Connecting Database
- Changing your password
Basics of WORDPRESS, THEME, AND PLUGIN
- WordPress dashboard basic
- Understanding Version, Release, and Modification Updates
- How to update WordPress, Theme, and Plugin.
- How to find the latest WordPress release
- Difference between HTTP and HTTPS
- What is the post?
- Your first post basics
- Post Details
- Working with photos
- Working with videos
- Categories & slugs
CREATING AND ADMINISTERING POSTS
- Setting Up Categories and Tags
- Understanding Title and Content Areas
- Configuring the Publish Area
- Setting the Featured Image
- What is the theme?
- Folder Strategy
- Finding a great theme
- Theme directories
- Paid themes
- Installing a theme, ways & techniques
- What are plugins?
- Folder & File Strategy
- Finding plugins
- Plugin directory
- Plugin search
- Installing plugins – ways & techniques
- What is a sidebar?
- What are sidebar widgets?
- Choosing and installing sidebar widgets
- Adding links
- Adding text and images
- Header; how to make a beautiful header?
- Using theme features
- Using Static images
- GIF files
- Inserting hyperlink to download file
- Inserting hyperlink to an External Websites
- Inserting Hyperlinks to an Internal Page
- Inserting an E-mail Address & Removing a Hyperlink
Working with sliders
- Working with Theme options
- Using plugins
- Dynamicity & possibilities
- Menus default options
- Theme default options
- Arranging multiple menus
- Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings
- Understanding WordPress Image File Creation
- Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure
- Uploading and Managing Media Files
- Add/edit users
- User roles
- How to delete users
- What if a user is mistakenly deleted
CONFIGURING WEBSITE SETTINGS
- Configuring General Settings
- Configuring Reading Settings
- Configuring Permalinks
THEMES AND PLUGINS
- What is a Plugin
- How to download the plugin
- Installing, Updating, and deleting the plugin
- Choosing a Theme
- Installing and Configuring a Theme
- Switching Between Themes
- Adding Menu, Media, and Content to a Theme
- Administering, Upgrading, and Maintaining Plugins
ADDING A SLIDESHOW
- Uploading Images for Slideshow
- Using the Theme’s Built-in Slideshow Feature
- Installing a Slideshow Plugin
- Creating a Slideshow
- Adding the Slideshow to a Page
- Adding a Slideshow to a Sidebar
ADDING SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS
- using a Plugin to Add Social Media Buttons
- Adding Social Media Buttons to a Widget
- Using the Theme’s Option to Add Social Media Button
- How to maintain Footer?
- Using widgets
- Static & gif images
- BACKING UP THE WEBSITE
- Installing a Plugin
- Creating a Backup
- Locating the Backup
- Downloading the Backup
- How to work ON DIVI
WIDGETS AND SIDEBARS
- What is Widget
- What is Sidebar
- Adding/Removing Widgets
- Adding Text, Post, Image, and other types of widgets
- Search Engine Optimization Modules
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION?
- SEARCH ENGINES AND DIRECTORIES
- HOW SEARCH ENGINES WORK
- CRAWLERS, ROBOTS, SPIDERS
- SEARCH ENGINE INDEXING
- WEBSITE ARCHITECTURE
- STATIC PAGES
- DYNAMIC PAGES
- History (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Baidu, etc.)
- Development & Growth of Search Engines in a Cyber
- Type of Marketing
- Pull Marketing
- Purpose of SEO
- How Google’s Search Engine Works
- Basics of SEO
- Terminology Cycle of Search Engine (How its Work)
- Table of SEO Success Factors
- What is ranking on Google?
- Advantages of high Ranking
- What are keywords?
- Purpose of keywords in Website’s marketing
- Uses of Keyword Researching Tools (Search Volumes, Competition, Business
- Keyword Planner tool And other 3rd part online tools and
- Mapping Keywords to Website Pages
- Segregation of High and Low priority Keyword
- Primary Keywords Secondary Keywords LSI Keywords
- Competitive Keywords Also
- Create an Excel File of keywords
- Uses of formulas to get find the best and main (Business matching keywords).
Search Engine Optimization
HOW TO BE SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
- PAGE CODING
- MANAGING SPIDERS/ROBOTS
- REWRITING PAGES
- THEME PYRAMIDS
- USEFUL LINKS
- What is On-Page SEO?
- Two types of SEO = “On-Page” & “Off Page”
- Basics of HTML – Designing How to use Keywords
- Whole keyword report in On-Page SEO?
- URL, Meta, Title, Description, Hi, and other headings
- Algorithm of How to use Keyword on Website’s Page
- Which types of Images are used on the page?
- ALT in the Images Crawling & Indexing
- Difference Between Crawling and Indexing
- XML & HTML Sitemaps, How to make it? Robots.txt
- Purpose of that file!
- Algo of Robots file (best practices)
- Anchor Text
- Fundamental of Anchor Text
- Complete Case study of Anchor Text
- Activate Windows
- Internal Linking
- How do prioritize the other web pages?
- Analyze with the Tools
- Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster
UI AND UX ACCORDING TO SEO
- How to make friendly web design & architecture?
- Thinking of good UI and designing a website (goals & conversion
- How to show your content and where?
- Improving UI/UX for SEO
- URL Architecture
- Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / Pingdom Tool / Google Page Speed
- How to fix it according to Google’s Stander Broken Links
- Test and improve page speed
Mobile web crawling
- Structured data usage & optimization
- AMP configuration
- Check to index
- Make sure important resources are crawled able
- Audit internal links
- Review your sitemap
- What is link building?
- Purpose of backlinks?
- Types of Backlinks
- Do follow the link and not follow the link.
LINK BUILDING (OFF-PAGE SEO)
- Normal “BL (com)
- Ranks (singles, measurement, check, and balance)
- How to prioritize the Backlinks?
- According to Google
- Keyword Ranking
- Competitor Research
- SEO Strategies for Localized Businesses
- Social Media Backlinking and Marketing(Quora, Twitter, Linkedin,
Facebook, Google+, Pinterest)
- Online Reputation Management
- Targeted Audience Strategy
- Lead Generation for Local Audience
- Local SEO (by Category, Niche, Products, Services, etc.)(Schema for
- Know the Off-page Optimization
- How to create Backlinks
- Why are backlinks essential?
- Know more about Do-Follow and No-Follow Backlinks
- How to increase Domain Authority?
- What is Google Domain Authority?
- What are Search Engine Submissions?
- Directory Submissions
- Blog posting and comment writing
- Guest Posting
- Article writing and submissions
- Press Release writing and submissions
- Classifieds posting
- Social Bookmarking
- Business Listing
- Social Networking
- RSS Feeds
- Broken Link Building
- Bloggers outreach
- PBN link building
- Expired domain link building
- Profile Creation Link building
- Web 2.0 link building (Blogging)
- Tier 2, Tier 3 link building
SEO SITE AUDIT
- Audit of the website Before Launching the Site
- The domain name (Brand name generator, EMD for Specificpurposes, etc.)
- Brain Storming (Tools)
- Prototyping (Tools)
- Mockup mapping (Tools)
- Logo Suggestion – Color Scheme
- Design and SEO UI UX
- Audit after launching the website
- On-Page Audit (complete)
- Off-Page Audit (complete)
- Tools: Online Free Tools, Paid Tools, Desktop.
WEB 2.0 AND THE POWER OF LITTLE THINGS
- WEBSITE ECOSYSTEM
- RSS FEEDS
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- GOOGLE CALENDAR
- PRESS RELEASES
- SEO FOR BLOGS
- SEO FOR CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- SEO FOR LOCAL SEARCH
- SEO FOR MOBILE SEARCH
- GOOGLE APIS
- SEO TOOLS
- FREE TOOLS
- RESEARCH AND RESOURCES
- What is Display Ads (PPC, CPM)
- Purpose and Advantage of Display Ads Mapping
- Marketing Objectives to Display Ads Marketing Objectives
- Targeting Methods of Ads
- Advanced Targeting Methods
- Display Ad Formats & Tools
- Remarketing of SEM (Ad words)
- Reports & Optimizing Display Campaigns
CAMPAIGN CREATION ADWORDS
- Cost-Per-Click (CPC)
- Cost-Per-Impression (CPM)
- Bid Strategies – Bidding
- What is Google Algorithm?
- Purposes of Algorithms?
- Search Algorithm Overview https:Imoz.com/google-algorithm change.